Tuesday 22 February 2011

Crazy Fox Dreams

I'll share my crazy dream with you. In amongst lots of running and fighting I dreamt about a fox running along the end of my garden and it kept doing it so at some point I got annoyed and unloaded three crossbow bolts into it (I remember feeling shocked at my dream self for such violence) and it didn't even die, then it ran in my neighbours house and I was all annoyed and I woke up, it was the middle of the night, and I had a nose bleed, 'cause apparently God smites fox hunters!

D took great delight in asking the google gods what type of serial killer this makes me and he found this;

'To see a fox in your dream, represents insight, cleverness, cunningness and resourcefulness. Perhaps the dream is telling you that you need to exhibit more of these qualities in your waking life. Or that you need to conceal your thoughts and be more discrete about some situation. The fox may also symbolize someone in your waking life who is sly and sneaky. Alternatively, seeing a fox in your dream, indicates a period of isolation or loneliness.
If you see a fox slyly coming into your yard, beware of envious friendships; your reputation is being slyly assailed.
To kill a fox, could denote that you will win in every engagement.'

Who knew I was so deep? So apparently I'm feeling isolated and alone, there is someone sly and sneaky in my life who is bitchin' about me and I'll kill them and get away with it, cause I'm so clever and cunning. Yup definitely a serial killer in the making.

EDIT: I just realised last week I posted about a mouse-hunting fox and then now I'm having foxy dreams...what is going on?!?

5 comments:

  1. When I was a little kid I used to think that all British people fox hunted, you know, on horseback with a pack of hounds, jumping fences, ect. So you dreaming about foxes sounds about right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Laura -- that's what they teach us in the US public schools. I was very surprised when I went to London and no one was wearing jodphurs and a red coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know, at some point during this week I will work this into a conversation ... "Oh, I know a serial killer in the making. Yes, she's really quite lovely."

    PS - Excellent use of a crossbow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my jodhpurs, I never fox hunted and it''s illegal now (I think) but I have seen fake fox hunts which are awesome. They can be done in two ways but my favourite is where the person playing the "fox" sets off 10 minutes before the pack, they ride on horseback and drop a "scent trail" of shredded old newspaper every three minutes. The "pack" follow the trail on horseback until they finally catch "the fox."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Amber, just so long as it's not the police or a doctor you're speaking to that should be fine :)

    ReplyDelete