Tuesday 8 March 2011

King of the Rone!

For D's birthday he said he only wanted a card and some Toblerone, so I went out and I purchased him 25 bars of Toblerone...


I decided there was no way I could wrap them up, so I hid them in the bed.

I made a sort-of 2D pyramid

It was great, Roarke nearly revealed the surprise by falling off bumpy toblerone filled bed, but thankfully D still managed to fall on them when he went to sit on the bed


D then had to go "one better" and try build a 3D pyramid

3....2...1...take the picture! It was an unsteady pyramid

Then D made the mistake of letting me play with the pyramid

"I'll save you!"**

*I have 53 shots of us trying to get this photo...51 of them were D's failed attempts and 2 of them were mine, yes I did it on my 2nd try :P


Argh!

6 comments:

  1. Excellent photo work! We never doubted your skills. Sorry to see your fireman lost his head. He should have known better than to try and catch someone without one of those trampoline things. Sheesh.

    Oh,Happy (belated) Birthday D!

    P.S. I've missed you! I didn't realize I'd become so addicted to reading your blog. It's my routine ... drive to work, make tea, read Holly's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL sorry I'm having major laptop issues, it's time to retire the old girl and get me a younger hotter model :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes my teeth hurt just looking at all those chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I assumed they'd last him about three weeks, it's been three days and he's eaten 8!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hysterical! I've never had a Toblerone but now I know I don't have to because D is keeping them in business. And you, by present giving extension.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think they are too great it's cheap chocolate tasting but chewy with nougat and i mean stick in your teeth chewy, i don't know why he loves them so much

    ReplyDelete