My neighbour popped by today, he is polish and a bit rusty when it comes to English. He came by because he has a "slug problem" and wants to put slug killer down but thought he'd check with me first as it says to keep pets away.
I read the bottle's instructions which basically read "WILL CAUSE DEATH IF CONSUMED" every few lines. DEATH by
and the list goes on...
I've reluctantly agreed to him using it, so long as he lets me know when he does so I can keep my pets inside for a couple of days. I'm only concerned because he can't understand the instructions very well so he might "accidentally" kill the entire neighbourhood, and since my cats have been killing and bringing home a new mouse daily I'm concerned they might get poisoned by proxy.
At any rate if he kills my cat, I'll kill his sister....that's how this thing works right?
EDIT: I've made D's mask and now think I may be a talented artist... obviously getting up at 5am causes delusions.