Thursday 14 April 2011

Dear Mr. Ebay (Part 2)

Dear, Mr. Ebay,

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a credit to my account of £163. What a lovely bribe gift. It's a wonderful thing to meet someone who can admit when they have made a mistake. I hope your three day long migraine clears up now. No, I don't know why you could be having one, but if you'll just remove the pin from the eye of the doll I sent you, (silly me I must-have left that in while I was sewing,) I'm sure you'll feel better soon.

Supreme overlord of the universe,
Holly

----------------------------------------------------

Tonight I am off to Zumba with my sister-in-law, and I am terrified. I always hate going to "classes" as the newbie, all the seasoned pros get the "fresh meat" look in their eyes.
Maybe that's just normal dance classes, maybe as Zumba is for the masses they're a lot nicer there. Probably not.
I'm also worried I'll cause more strain to my side but I'm sick of not doing anything "just in case" so tonight I will Zumba away, or sit on the sidelines and "hate" the healthy people. Either way it sounds like a fun evening once I drag my yellow-bellied ass over to the class.

3 comments:

  1. I hate group exercise classes. Mainly because I fall down a lot. And sweat profusely. And sometimes cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know how Zumba is... all the skinny bitches at the bar keep telling me I should try it, which may be their way of saying I'm fat, now that I come to think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I gather they don't show you so much as just shove you at the back and expect you to pick it up...oh the joy.
    But it's supposed to be "quiet" since it's the easter holiday's here. We'll see, at least I'm not going solo

    ReplyDelete