Tuesday 5 March 2013

So many baby clothes

I've never been very interested in fashion or very bothered about what I wear. Clothes for me fit into two categories;

It fits and looks okay
Or
Clothes my mother would wear

But since having the triplets, I have found a renewed interest in clothes, that is, baby clothes!
I suppose it can all be put down to tangible memories of something they first did while wearing a particular outfit but I delight in dressing them in the cutest and brightest things I can find.

The top Zarek is sporting was given to me mere days before I actually had him, it's only taken a mere seven months for him to fit in it!

Ayla's romper was bought on a trip to the seaside for a bargain 25p! We bought it when we had been told earlier that week that We might have a girl 'on board', again its only taken six months for her to fit in a newborn romper!

Gaius meanwhile is in six month clothes for his seven month age. So many items of his baby clothing (that haven't been hand-me-downs to Zarek) have been tucked away as keepsakes.

For their first birthday we are having our favourite sleepsuits turned into soft toys. I can't wait to see the results!



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the toys either!

    ReplyDelete