Saturday 9 March 2013

My ideal mother's day

It's my first mothers day this Sunday and I am so excited!
Several mothers and I have been discussing our ideal mother's day and what we would have happen.
So I thought it would be fun to share it here today and then I can let you know on Monday what really ends up happening!

1) Babies wake up (7am) and D goes to deal with them while I stay in bed for once, bliss!

2) Am woken at 9am by D and all three babies for cuddles in bed

3) Open very thoughtful card telling me how awesome I am

4) While babies have their morning nap (10:00) I get breakfast served to me by D

5) When babies have dinner fed by D (11am) I started cooking a roast for our dinner with all my favourite veggies, then some one-on-one time with each baby alone.

6) Babies go for their nap at 1pm and D and I tuck into a fab roast sunday dinner, have a good conversation or watch a family film.

7) Babies get up at 3pm and I get treated to them showing me they can finally roll over, plus lots of giggles and playtime

8) D feeds them tea (4pm) while I go listen to music (for once no sounds of crying)

9) We pop them in their pram for a walk to the park (4:30) for their first ever play on swings and a slide

10) We come home and have story time (5:15), milk (5:45) and bedtime (6:00), no one whines and everyone goes straight to sleep. (Or if they don't go straight to sleep, I'm not the one who has to deal with it)

11) Bubble bath while D cooks me tea

12) Movie on the sofa with food

13) An early night

14) Babies wake up no earlier than 7:45 am on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment