Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Candy Day!

So it's that time of the year again, the one everyone complains about. Free candy day!
I say 'free', I'm pretty certain I'm supposed to trade something for the free candy... (my momma should have taught me better)

For the last nine years I have never received a single card, flower, chocolate or anything from D, because he's "so romantic."
This year to save on a very loud and repetitive 'candy day' debate, I bought myself a fab box of chocolates and didn't bother getting D anything. And this year he remembered me.

  He got me this rather special, one-of-a-kind necklace, and it's just perfect!

Three Peas in a Pod
It definitely makes up for the long 9-year candy war!

Now before I get all mushy with delight of my first ever valentines gift, here's three pictures of my funny valentines, because we all know that's what you came here to see really...




No comments:

Post a Comment